Friday 10 July 2015

ClashOTF: Small Terrain Pieces

I have become very aware that I needed to spend some time creating a base of different terrain for my games of ClashOTF. I wanted to create some alien landscapes. I got some inspiration from the Clone Wars animated series, which has surprised me with how good it is.
So these are the small pieces I have made so far and those that are not finished as well.








You may have recognized pens and pen lids, Pritt stick tops and large marker lids. So these are all made from rubbish that would otherwise have been thrown.
They look like industrial units to me, or factories. 


4 comments:

  1. Looks great AND is environmentally friendly! I approve :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to use recycled stuff, gives me an inner glow :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Alexander, I'm at my best with trash :-)

      Delete