Sunday, 11 February 2018

Cottage Update

A quick couple of shots of what I have managed to do to the cottage I originally made about 3 years ago. I have been working on the stone corners of the building, creating the stones from PVA mixed with sand. I call it PVAcrete as it sets as hard as nails and can be painted easily.

As Simon suggested last time I am going to add a chimney to the rear of the building, think this will tie the lower and upper sections and give the cottage a bit more character.

So the next question is, do I remove the 2 windows and set them into the wall, because I think I have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment