Friday 4 September 2015

IHMN: The Coven of Svalbard

During our walking holiday in Wales I worked on a company that I thought Serefina might like to play in In Her Majesty's Name.

Here it is, it is my first attempt so I have tried to keep it simple.

The Coven of Svalbard

Figure
Pluck
FV
SV
Speed
Cost
Talents/Powers
Basic Equipment
Serefina Witch
Covern Leader
3+
+3
+4
+1
72
Leadership+2, Clouding Mens Minds, Dragon Wings, Mesmerism
Bow
Combat Knife
Apprentice Witch

3+
+2
+3
+1
54
Leadership +1, Dragon Wings. Zone of Shadows
Bow
Quarterstaff
Gyptian Warriors

5+
+2
+2
0
17

Brigadine
Carbine or Shotgun
Sword
Daemon
Animals
5+
+2
0
+1
13
Beserker
Claws as Combat Knife
Armoured
Bear

3+
+5
0
+2
49
Tough, Terrifying
Claws as Combat Knife, Thick Fur as Steel Chain Shirt

Models I have so far.



The Armoured bear is giving me real problems, I have to date bought 2 different bears I thought would do the job, but both were huge when they arrived through Ebay. So I will either wait till I can actually buy one from a shop or make one from scratch, the idea of which does not thrill me.

2 comments:

  1. Inspired stuff! Really looking forward to seeing these in an AAR!

    As for bears...North Star do one which might work painted up as a Polar Bear (http://www.northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=138) and so do Wargames Foundry (http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/animals/europe-eurasia/).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Gordon will give them a look :-)

      Delete