Friday 26 May 2017

Five Parsecs: Container Terrain


Bit of an insight into how I work today, mainly that I never have only one project on the go at any one time. That's why I often have things appear that perhaps weren't expected, or there seemed no build up to.




So these are container type blocks which I have seen on tables more recently, MUMG, Five Parsecs, Warpath; these containers all work well in these games. So when I found half a broom handle and piece of left over 1.5" by 2.5" timber that until recently had been supporting a section of my guttering, I realsied that with some cereal card added I could create some interesting terrain pieces.


I have been doing bits to these over the last 4 days or so, but soon they will be finished, that's if the 448 Bar doesn't get in the way.


First few nearly finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment