Tuesday 9 September 2014

Work on Site

You may have noticed that over the past two days I have been adding labels to my content, so that similar threads of ideas are drawn together.

This is taking me a while for several reasons and it will probably mean that some, if not all the content that I put into the original Pages will be reposted as posts.

The more I looked at my site the more I realised that alot of the older content was almost impossible to find, I hope the inclusion of Labels will mean we can all get around the blog that much easier.

So if it seems that I am posting material you have seen in the past I apologise, but I feel it will work better as labeled posts that can be easily accessed.

This has given me all sorts of headaches, being a bear of very little brain and the temper of Skarsnik!

No comments:

Post a Comment